Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fidgety

So, I convinced my parents that they should buy me yarn for acing a graduate level psychology course. Oh, by the way, I'm an undergrad. I placed the order with knitpicks, enough to get the free shipping, by a whopping 29 cents. I WANT YARN. I haven't gotten any sort of confirmation yet, and it's driving me crazy. It's all small project stuff, since I have not felt the pull of a large project with mid-terms hanging over my head. I just want to know the order was processed so I can start the next wait - shipping!

No comments:

Welcome to Crazytown, where my friends have proclaimed me queen. Why did they do that you ask? For some reason, there's very little that I fear about knitting. Hmm, a dress in laceweight done in lace knitting written by vogue? Sounds great! I have very few inhibitions when it comes to knitting, and that sometimes ends disasteriously. Apparently, other people think this signifies a level of crazy that only the royalty can attain. Follow along with my escapades as I dive head first into all sorts of insane techniques and projects without much more than an "Oh! That looks pretty, I can make it!"

Those will probably be my famous last words.